Malai Tikka Marinade Base (Powder)
- Main Ingredients – Mixed Vegetable Powders, Cashew nut , Milk Solids, Coconut Powder, , Curd Powder, White Pepper, Sugar, Salt, Mixed Spices etc.
- About Product – White Marinade Base powder is rich blend of silky & milky dry fruits, mixed vegetable’s powder and Indian spices that brings a Creamy, Smoothy & Tandoori touch in to veg or non veg snacks. MAKES ANY FOOD VERY TASTY & YUMMY!
- Use it as marination blend with the combination of curd, milk cream, water and apply on the surface of any snacks to get proper RICH & CREAMY flavor..
- Get perfect colour and DELICIOUS taste
- Very Cost Effective
- Ideal for hotelier, cloud kitchen, caterers & fast food corners.
- Ensures consistent taste
- Enhances the taste and flavor of any veg or non veg fast foods.
- Applications/Uses with – Approx 10 gm Malai Marinade powder for any foods per serving
- Shelf Life – 9 Months. After opening keep it in air tight container.
- Similar Products – Super Hot & Spicy Marinade Powder, Tandoori Marinade Powder, All in One Mix Herbs Seasoning, All Purpose Master Aromate Seasoning, Momos Seasoning, Sizzling Magic Masala etc.
AM2PM - Malai Tikka Base Marinade Powder : - Specially designed for “Tandoori & Grilled Items”
Paneer Malai Tikka Masala, Murg malai Tikka Makhani, Paneer Tikka Lababdar, Afgani Chicken Tikka Masala, Fish Malai Tikka Masala, Creamy Tikka Sandwich, Creamy Aloo, Malai Raan, Rajwara Tikka etc..
Yield : Makes approx 17 Kg Chicken from per 1 Kg Malai Tikka Base Marinade Powder
Chicken/Paneer - 250 gm
Hung Curd - 10-15 gm/1 Table Spoon
Milk Cream - 15-30 gm/2Table Spoon
Refined Oil (As per Choice)- 10 gm/1Table Spoon
Kasoori Maithi Fine Crushed- 2.5 gm/1Table Spoon
Black Pepper Powder (Granulated) - 1.25 gm/0.25 Table Spoon
Malai Tikka Base Marinade Powder - 15 gm/1.5 Table Spoon
How To Use It:
- Cut chicken into desired size & shape
- Take hung curd, Refined oil, kasoori mathi, cream, black pepper & mix well
- Marinade chicken pieces for 20-30 min or over night for better result
- Grill or Tandoor it at 180 degree Celsius for 10-15 min