Tandoori Tikka Base Marinade (Powder)
- Main Ingredients – Mixed Vegetable Powders, Red Chilli Powder, Curd Powder, Smocked Paprika Powder, Sugar, Salt, Mixed Spices etc.
- About Product – Tandoori Marinade Base powder is blend of mixed vegetable’s powder and Indian spices that brings a Hot, Spicy & Tandoori touch in to veg or non veg snacks. MAKES ANY FOOD TASTY!
- Use it as marination blend with the combination of curd, milk cream, oil, water and apply on the surface of any snacks to get proper tandoori & smoky flavor..
- Get perfect colour and smoky taste
- Very Cost Effective
- Ideal for hotelier, cloud kitchen, caterers & fast food corners.
- Ensures consistent taste
- Enhances the taste and flavor of any veg or non veg fast foods.
- Applications/Uses with – Approx 10 gm Tandoori Marinade powder for any foods per serving
- Shelf Life – 9 Months. After opening keep it in air tight container.
- Similar Products – Super Hot & Spicy Marinade Powder, Malai Marinade Powder, All in One Mix Herbs Seasoning, All Purpose Master Aromate Seasoning, Momos Seasoning, Sizzling Magic Masala etc.
AM2PM - Tandoori Tikka Base Marinade (Powder) : - Specially designed for “Tandoori Items”
Paneer Tikka Masala, Murg Tikka Makhani, Paneer Tikka Lababdar, Chicken Tikka Masala, Fish Tikka Masala, Tikka Sandwich, Tandoori Aloo, Tandoori Raan, Ajwani Tikka.
Yield : Makes approx 17 Kg Chicken from per 1 Kg Tikka Tandoori Base Marinade Powder
Chicken/Paneer - 200 gm
Hung Curd - 10-15 gm/1 Table Spoon
Milk Cream - 10-15 gm/1Table Spoon
Mustard Oil - 10 gm/1Table Spoon
Kasoori Maithi Fine Crushed - 2.5 gm/1Table Spoon
Tikka Tandoori Base Marinade Powder - 15 gm/1.5 Table Spoon
How To Use It:
- Cut chicken into desired size & shape
- Take hung curd, musrad oil, kasoori mathi, cream & mix well
- Marinade chicken pieces for 20-30 min or over night for better result
- Grill or Tandoor it at 180 degree Celsius for 10-15 min